With the mermaid trend in full swing (mermaid inspired hair, accessories, outfits, celebs love the underwater creatures too!) Fin Fun Mermaid Tails - swimmable mermaid tails with a realistic look and motion that mirrors the legendary aquatic creatures – is the perfect gift to motivate kids (and adults) to finesse their swimming technique while giving them a fantasy dress up experience.
- The Mermaid Tails are made of high-quality, soft and durable material made from a polyester/spandex blend with 4-way stretch, and are open at the bottom to allow for walking naturally when on land.
- The patented monofin designed to fit any size foot comfortably and help swimmers glide through the water just like a “real” mermaid. Feet are not strapped in, making removal in the water easy; just a tug, a kick and you're out! [toddler sizes are for dress-up only; youth and adult sizes are for competent swimmers.]
- The Mermaid Tails begin at $45 for toddlers $50 for youth size and $60 adult size. Accompanying monofins (required for swimming) are priced at $60 for the monofin jr and $65 for the monofin pro (pricing on tails and monfins depends on size and style).
For mermaid wannabes that want to stay on dry land, Fin Fun has their very cozy Cuddle Tails mermaid blankets - perfect for holiday travel, sleepovers or family movie night.
- Each Cuddle Tail mermaid blanket is made of double-sided soft plush and comes gift-sized in a neat nylon pouch.
- Two festive color themes include Pink Dream - a bubblegum pink with pink and aqua scales, and Aqua Dream - an ocean blue with blue and purple scales. Sizes include toddler, youth and adult for moms who want to get their mermaid on.
- Affordably priced at $35-$50, Cuddle Tails are washable.
- Sizes toddler, youth and adult.