This year my girls have been begging for a VTech® Kidizoom® smartwatch, it's on all 3 of their lists even my 2 year old!
Below are some of the amazing features
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX (Ages 4-9 years; MSRP: $64.99):
- The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with better specs including double the internal memory and improved image quality, plus new features such as exciting motion-activated games, eye-catching 3D clock faces and new tools to hone basic math skills
- Young photographers can take tons of pictures and videos and get creative with fun photo effects, video camera and voice recorder with voice-changing effects
- In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX has 2 new tools including a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- Little fashionistas will love the new design and trendy colors available, including blue, vivid violet, pink, red and camouflage
- Digital and analog display comes with more than 50 3D clock face designs and is splash proof for everyday play (splash and sweat proof; do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing)
- Features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and includes micro USB cable to upload photos/videos as well as recharge the battery
- More than just a watch, it's the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX!
· VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX page- http://bit.ly/1yp5wwu
· VTech Twitter- http://bit.ly/18gfDw4
· VTech Facebook- http://on.fb.me/1FtLuHF