Disclosure: Party of 5 received a promotional item in exchange for my post.
The city’s hottest new food truck is arriving this week! Featuring trendy ingredients like lamb, purple carrots and coconut oil, the Wellness TruFood Wagon could have dinner for – not you – but your pet! A farmer’s market food truck for the most epicurean of pets, the TruFood Wagon has made its way to the east coast after traveling across the U.S.
A perfect way to recognize National Dog Week, the wagon features an agility course, samples of the new gourmet Wellness TruFood, a chance to win a year’s supply of pet food, prizes from a spin-to-win-wheel, a doggy drink station and more!
Pet parents can stop by any of the following events this week:
· Friday, 9/18: Dog & Cats Rule, 3495 US Highway 1 South, Princeton, NJ,
· : Bag of Bones Barkery, Mercerville Shopping Center, 364 NJ-33, Hamilton Township, NJ,
· : The Hungry Puppy, 1288 NJ-33, Farmingdale, NJ,
· : Pet Central, 2643 Broadway, New York, NY,
· : Pet Central, 247 West 23rd Street, New York, NY,
· : Atlantic Antic Street Festival, Hicks & Henry Street, 88 Atlantic Ave. & 339 Hicks Street, Brooklyn, NY, 12:00pm – 6:00pm
· : New Rochelle Down to Earth Farmer’s Market, N. Ave. at Huguenot Park/Twin Lakes, New Rochelle, NY,
· : Central Park Conservancy’s My Dog Loves Central Park Fair, New York City, NY,
· : Bideawee’s 100th Anniversary Pet Adoption & Fall Festival, 3300 Beltagh Ave., Wantagh, NY
Wellness TruFood is a brand new natural pet food made with whole foods such as whole prey protein, raw produce and antioxidant-loaded superfoods. Made with colorful ingredients you can see like chicken, beets, coconut oil, kale, pumpkin and live active yogurt cultures, TruFood recipes provide pets with the vibrant, natural nutrition they need to stay happy and healthy.