When my daughter was born almost 13 weeks early, alot of information was tossed at us. A few names were mentioned and one that stands out is The Children's Miracle Network.
During our stay in the NICU we learned alot about different hospitals that helped out children such as ours.
Did you know that:
· Your support helps provide 32 million patient visits for 10 million kids every year
· One in 10 kids in North America is treated by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year
· Every day, member hospitals treat 16,000 children in emergency rooms
· Every hour, member hospitals provide surgery for 97 children
· U.S. members hospitals provided $3.4 billion in charity care in 2012
By purchasing Pampers products at Walmart, portion of the proceeds will go to The Children's Miracle Network.
Walmart and Pampers have teamed up to donate over $200,000 during the month of June.
Make sure you head over to Walmart to pick up your Pampers and help a child in need.
Do you have a personal story to share about The Children's Network?