Whether it be a trip to the park, running errands, or visiting Daddy at the fire department it seems like Ryley and I are always on the go! To be honest Ryley is more of a milk drinker than anything else but when we are out and about milk doesn't keep well. I always keep juice boxes on hand for the convenience in situations like this but like any kid he only wants the colorful juices or the nectar of the south (Sweet Tea)! Yuck! Nothing but sugar!
Juicy Juice has come to the rescue! Their new Juicy Juice Fruitifuls have great features:
- 35% less sugar than regular fruit juices
- Juicy Juice Fruit Promise: Every box of Juicy Juice Fruitifuls provides one serving (1/2 cup) from the Fruit Group (source: USDA)
- All-natural ingredients: No added sugar, sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavors
- Hydrating: A naturally refreshing blend of fruit juice and fresh water to help hydrate active kids
- Great for the lunchbox: Comes in convenient, ready-to-go packaging
- Four fun new refreshing flavors: Apple Quench, Punch Splash, Berry Cherry Burst and Orange Strawbana Blast
Juicy Juice Fruitifuls also came in handy when I hosted Christmas Eve at my house. I needed drinks for the kids that wouldn't keep them up all night and were easy to clean up. Ryley really surprised me because his favorite flavor was Apple Quench when I thought for sure it would be Berry Cherry Burst! When I asked my 8 year old niece for her opinion she told me the Strawbana Blast was "DELICIOUS"!!
It was great knowing the kids were getting great taste without all the sugar because, let's face it, kids get waaaay too much sugar these days! Ready for frighting facts? Check out the graphic below!
Are you ready to cut down on the sugar intake for your kids and replace it with great tasting and convenient Juicy Juice Fruitifuls? One lucky person will win 5 coupons for a free Nestle Juicy Juice product!
** Disclosure** The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.